This property will be offered for sale by auction on Thursday, December 16, 2021 @ 3pm. WELL-BUILT BRICK RANCHER W/STUNNING VIEWS & 3 ACRES! Main floor features 3 BR, 2 baths, eat-in kitchen, LR w/fireplace; Partially finished basement w/2nd living space complete w/living-kitchen area, bedroom, full bath, & separate entrance. Carport, covered front porch, rear deck, & above ground pool. Situated on 3+-acres in beautiful, quaint Keedysville with amazing views! Close to local historic attractions, C&O Canal, Potomac River, & state/county parks! Donât let this one pass you by! PREVIEW: Saturday, DEC. 4 & 11, 2021: 3-4 PM; List price in no way represents minimum, starting, or acceptable bid. It is used only as a guide to find the home. NO SUNDAY SHOWINGS!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Other, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,421 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Stove, Dishwasher, Laundry Hookup
- Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Workshop
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces.
- Deck, Porch, Patio
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Valley
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Not In Development, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price