Retreat to this Private 4 Bed Home on Almost 2 peaceful acres. Upper/ Main Level Living offers - Real Hardwood Floors, Vaulted Ceilings, Brick Fireplace w/ Mantel in Family Room, Open Kitchen w/ Island, SS Appliances, Tablespace, and Pantry. Primary Bedroom w/ Private Bath and 2 Closest. Guest Room #2 has a closet and door to an oversized shared full guest bath. Guest Room #3 has a larger closet and overlooks the backyard. Walkout Level features a 4th Bedroom, Large Great Room w/ Wood Stove, Laundry, and Additional Storage. Enjoy relaxing and entertaining on your deck off the kitchen w/ built-in brick barbecue, or on the 2 Additional Covered Decks. NO HOA! Bring your dreams (and chickens!) Comcast High-Speed Internet. Paved Driveway w/ Plenty of parking. Updates include: HVAC (2019), Hot Water Tank (2019), Roof (2016), Septic Inspected/Pumped (2021), Paint
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
3,312 sq. ft
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Walkout, Partial, Space For Rooms, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside
- 2. Wood-burning, Mantle, Wood Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway, Private.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Level, Premium, Private, Secluded, Unrestricted.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price