If you've dreamed of living in Harpers Ferry, just a short distance from the historic downtown, this is your opportunity! This home has quick and easy access to 340 and is very close to the Shenandoah River, Appalachian Trail, and of course, Harpers Ferry National Park. This home has no HOA and is near the end of a quiet, dead end street. Large backyard with lots of space for gardening. Plus, plenty of parking with the detached, two car garage, paved driveway, and a second detached garage/workshop. Furnace is less than 3 years old. Xfinity high speed internet is available!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,337 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Jefferson County Schools
C. W. SHIPLEY
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Refrigerator, Stove, Laundry Hookup
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric, Wall Air Conditioning
- Oil. Heat Pump.
- Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Entry Level Bedroom.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Back Yard. Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price