If you have always dreamed of owning your own Log Home then you need to see this one! This Beautiful Log Home sits on 3 partially wooded acres and provides plenty of privacy but is close to all major commuter routes, shopping and parks. The front porch is just asking for you to come up, sit down and relax. When you enter the home you will be amazed by the workmanship. The fist floor living is an open floor plan (Great Room Concept) with a wood burning stove and leads to the rear deck and pool. There is a first floor master bedroom with sitting area and two enormous bedrooms on the second floor with soaring ceilings. There are hardwood floors under the carpet on the second floor. Owner has lovingly maintained this home and it shows. You will be the envy of all your friends when they come to help you move in!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Log
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,440 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove, Central.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms
- Wood Stove.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Laundry Chute, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price