Price reduced WELL below appraised value! One of the few detached, single-family homes in Greenwich Park! Lovingly maintained and ready for you to call home! Offers an inviting, open and bright feel from the moment you enter the foyer. The main level boasts a formal living room with cathedral ceiling and open loft area above on the second level, a spacious kitchen with island with breakfast bar, large dining area and adjoining family room with a cozy gas fireplace providing ideal functionality for gathering or entertaining. Off the family room is a lovely sunroom where you'll want to spend time relaxing year round enjoying every season. Also on the main level is a master suite with walk-in closet and luxurious bath with jetted tub and oversized shower. Upstairs has newer carpet (2019), two generous-sized bedrooms and full bath. There's plenty of storage space with pull down-stairs leading to space over the garage and many large closets throughout the home. All situated on a corner lot which provides a side-load garage and plenty of driveway space. Come to the comfort, beauty and serenity of Greenwich Park and make this unique home yours!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,314 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Corner.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)